Saturday 8 March 2008

Experimentation - Task 2



The image above is text that has been stamped onto a piece of file paper. I scanned it in to use in my image.



The screen shot above shows how i isolated the text from the rest of the image and changed the colour of it before adding it to my image.
Firstly i changed the image using threshold. I created a new layer and coloured it using the paint bucket. Next i selected the shadows (the text) and hid the layer. The selection is still visible whilst viewing the coloured layer, so i was able to copy the selection and paste it into my image and the result is the text is the colour of the paint bucket layer.



The photos above were edited in the same way as previously explained, using Threshold, and selecting the shadows. The Rubber tool was used again to blend layers together.

No comments: